August 28, 2023
Technicians with an education as e.g., Automation technician, Electrician, Metal Worker, Construction Plant-, Truck-, Car- or Agricultural Machinery Mechanic is needed to perform service on GSE-equipment like: Aircraft deicers, toilet- and water service trucks as well as aircraft towing tractors in airports all over the world.
Job based at French Vestergaard office (Paris/Roissy airport).
- Service and troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Upgrade/modification of existing GSE material
- Service on truck structures
- Customer support
- Minor welding tasks
- Knowledge of truck service
- Knowledge of hydraulic structures on mobile units
- Knowledge of trouble shooting by using various measuring equipment on electrical and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of Can-Bus and PLC systems
- Knowledge of electric vehicles – 400-volt solutions
- Familiar with MIG-MAG and Tig welding
- PC knowledge on user level
- Language skills: English and perhaps German
- You must be a skilled craftsman with a good sense for quality
- You must be committed, stable and be able to work independently
- You must have good interpersonal skills
- Summer/Autumn: Service tours in Europe (France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, etc…) planned, where 2-3 weeks per trip will be typical (shorter service trips may occur during the months of winter).
- Expected working hours during service trips will be 10 hours per day approximately.
- You must write technical reports in French or English.
- You must communicate in English with the Customer Service based in Denmark.
- Vestergaard can assist the technician with English education if needed.
- An exciting job in a professional company with state-of-the-art working conditions
- An informal and good social working atmosphere with talented colleagues
- Team spirit with focus on the well-being of each employee is an essential part of the corporate culture
- Ongoing training at Vestergaard Academy
- Health Insurance
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, cultural background or disability.
About Vestergaard Company:
Vestergaard Company is the market leader in the development, production, and sale of high-tech vehicles for de-icing and other aircraft servicing. The company has 320 employees and – in addition to its headquarters in Gevninge in Denmark – also has offices/production facilities in North America, Thailand, France, Finland, and Germany. The company’s products set the standard for the industry in terms of sustainable development, quality and functionality and are sold to airlines and airports worldwide. Vestergaard Company is a 60-year-old ‘young’ well-consolidated, growing family-owned company with a safe and developing working environment that promotes creativity. We create new opportunities and business areas in harmony with the environment and surroundings.