Ground Support Equipment from Vestergaard Company is developed from a unique principle. We call it less is more. In short terms it means that you get more efficiency, spending less time and money, when you choose an aircraft service unit from Vestergaard. It is the ongoing innovation at Vestergaard that makes us world leader. We really think that “less is more”.
• Less glycol consumption is more economy
Instant and precise mix of water and glycol based on outside temperature and conditions ensure least possible amount of glycol used.
• Less diesel consumption is more environment
Highly developed, finetuned, and integrated machinery creates more efficiency when de-icing.
• Less time spent due to precise logistics management is more efficiency
Integrated data transmission through Internet and GPRS ensures optimized processing and coordination of logistics and de-icing units on the ground.
• Less machinery is more manoeuvrability in small airports
Compact de-icers with great capacity make it faster and easier to operate in small airports.
• Less downtime is more uptime
Due to state of the art quality, the Vestergaard units spent less time on being repaired and more time on doing the job they are meant for.
• Less time spent on de-icing is more flight time
The precise and fast manoeuvrability for both compact and big de-icers from Vestergaard gets the jobs done at a higher speed. And that gets the aircrafts faster off the ground.
• Less wear is more life to machinery
If you ask how long time a Vestergaard de-icer will last, we can’t give you the answer. All units are still in operation.
• Less time on a specific job is more time for new jobs
The speed of an operation means more jobs per hour per unit.
• Less hassle is more satisfaction
For the employees the great performance and reliability of our de-icers make it more fun to go to work.
• Less trouble is more service
We offer lifetime service on our products. In our opinion, fewer complaints from customers are the same as better service.
• Less operating expenses is better budget
We don’t consider the payment for a unit to be a one-time event. The final price for a de-icer unit will always be the price per effective working hour through the entire lifetime of the unit.
Less is simply more!